Friday, November 19, 2010

11/19/2010

Dad had a pretty good day yesterday! Yesterday his 11 yo grand daughter had their Thanksgiving dinner at school. I invited the folks to come but it was debatable since dad has had kind of a rough week. Mom and I specifically didn't mention anything about the dinner until yesterday morning. We didn't want him to feel obligated if he didn't feel well. He got up from his morning nap and they decided that they would come! 11 yo was so excited to see them! I already had them seated and eating by the time she came in the cafeteria! It was great! I would love to tell you more however I was serving and most of the upper elementary kids are taller than I am! LOL! They seemed to have a good time! As soon as lunch was over they left and came home. Mom said that he did pretty good.

Today is his MRA. I'm hoping and praying that it shows SOMETHING. I'm just hoping & praying that it shows something FIXABLE! That's the key word! Wednesday dad goes for his EEG and I'm unsure if his psychoanalysis has been set up yet. Hopefully one of these tests will show something. I was talking to dad the other day & he said that he's had 70 some odd blood tests run on him & nothing is showing up.

If you've added him to your prayer lists at church Thank You! I know that he's on a few but the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment