Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17/2010

Late post from yesterday. Some days I'm just not really sure what to put. A lot of days he just holds steady from where he was the day before. Repeating myself seems like a moot point but at the same time it holds some importance to people who don't see him every day. If the blogs become repetitive than I guess that's a good thing right?

The only new 'symptom' that we're dealing with now is that dad seems to be getting short of breath easily. Yesterday he decided to lift a fire proof safe at the house and mom made him sit on the couch and use some of her oxygen. After a few minutes he seemed to be ok. She will be letting the doctor know this. Maybe it's another piece to the puzzle that is my dad right now.

Yesterday he had an ok day. I didn't see much of him because he was sleeping. Yesterday afternoon when I stopped in he was sleeping in his chair at the counter. I said, "Daddy why don't you go to bed if you're tired?" He said, "I'm not tired I just feel like shit." I apologized to him for feeling like shit, gave him a hug and kiss, asked if he needed anything and then left.

We'll see what today brings. 2 days until his MRA, 7 days until his EEG!

No comments:

Post a Comment