Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time for an Update..

Not really sure what to update considering we STILL don't know anything. :/ In the past 2 weeks dad has had his MRA, EEG and a 24 hr 02 check. No results on any of them. How is it possible that if he were in the hospital we'd have the results in 24 hours holiday or not? 2 weeks ago today he had his MRA.. really technology is that slow? Obviously frustration is happening. My mom is frustrated too & doesn't really like to talk about it. We just want to know WHAT is going on.

Dad's been kind of holding steady. Some days are ok and some days are bad. I don't know if he really has GOOD days anymore. Mom said that he's going to try and get the doctors to release him for January 2nd to go back to work. He feels like if the doctors are in no hurry than maybe it's not as bad as he really feels. There aren't any doctors that would give him the ok to go back to work and if they did, the first stumble and dad would be back out the door on medical leave again. This isn't really a bad thing. Mom and I both know that he can't handle going to work, I think he does too. I think frustration is taking over for him. Kind of like, "Piss on you guys, take your time and I want to go back to work." sort of.

I think right now as long as he doesn't give up we'll be ok. We're still praying for all this mess to be fixed my medicine. Hoping that it's TIA's. That would be the best at this point. Really if he just woke up and was back to normal that would be even better!

He is going to see his regular doctor today. Maybe he'll have some answers. J is taking him since I have to work. Well she has to work too but since my job is newer than hers, it's not frowned upon as much if she takes off than if I were to.

We're still hoping for some answer some where. Nobody seems to be in a hurry to get answers. At least the doctors aren't. If they have the answers they aren't in any hurry to tell us what they are.

Signed--Yeah really frustrated post this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment