Saturday, December 4, 2010

She Got Mad & Made Things Happen! 1 of 2

I have recently blogged about my mom getting pissed. How things would happen if she got pissed. OH yeah, she got pissed!

Yesterday morning we got a phone call that said that everything that was going on was in dad's head. Basically some traumatic event triggered his brain to say, "Ok, lets be dizzy." and now his body is reacting to this. They are trying to pin this back to my mom's apparent, "Near death experience." (We're all kind of in shock and didn't realize how close to death she was.. apparently.) Anyhow.. that was last January. So it took my dad's brain 10 months of saying, "OK get dizzy, make that blood pressure go up, oh here we're going to give ourself a headache." Before my dad's body fully reacted to it. Crazy much? YES! That's what the doctors were trying to say!!! My mom was in tears, then she took a nap, THEN her adrenalin kicked in & her mouth started going. THIS IS AWESOME!

Last night we went to see dad, I dropped mom off & took Kaitlyn to get a dress for her Christmas program. In the mean time dad's neurologist came in. In her broken English she said, "We gonna starta therapy on you. Ok? This will be our game plan ok?" My mom sitting silently in the corner of the room, fuming pissed because they are not figuring out what is going on, sternly says, "NO! That is NOT ok!" (WOOHOO!) My mom goes on to explain my dad has fluid draining out of his ear, his jaw hurts, and they have taken him off of ALL of his depression meds cold turkey and for the love of God he's HAD therapy!! THIS IS NOT OK! YOU GUYS SAYING THIS IS IN HIS HEAD IS NOT OK!

We now have a second opinion Neurosurgeon coming in to look at my dad. THANK GOD! The neurosurgeon's resident came in last night and said, "THIS IS NOT IN HIS HEAD! THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON!!!" HALLELUJAH!!! FINALLY! Someone is LISTENING! My dad will be taken care of. It's NOT in his head. Thank GOD my mom got pissed off and let the dr have it. I'm telling you if I would've been there I would've video taped it! It sounds like it was fabulous! This has got to be the turning point where my mom saved my dad.

Now we just have to hope that because whatever is plaguing dad won't stay so inconspicuous and will eventually show itself so that this neurosurgeon doesn't give up too! Part 1--

No comments:

Post a Comment